Swollen Feet

Jess1979

Reaction score
Is anyone else suffering with really swollen painfull feet.

Im currently having to wear my cheaper version of ugg boots as they are the only wide comfy even though they are scruffy boots which I can get on my feet.

Its not so much the swelling even though it looks like I have hobbit feet its the fact they are painfull and sore to touch.

Anyone else suffering?

Yup, and legs and hands! :-( keep an eye on it though. High bp and swollen feet etc can be a sign of pre eclampsia.xx

Thats the problem I think. I BP is on the rise.

They are just do sore and painful. Think I may have to ring to Midwife

Defo worth checking out to be on safe side Hun.xx

I've got swollen feet not too bad but skin feels so tight and socks really r digging in. Luckily my work shoes have been dolly shoes which are stretched so feet still fit in them but when they get bigger it's a good excuse for new shoes :)

Yeah feet and hands too, Iv been wearing scruffy uggs to work for the past few months lol

BP been ok but on the up the last few, Still on the safe side though but have a feeling ti might be higher on tuesday, I was told hands and feet can be normal but to keep an eye out for your face swelling and excessive swelling in wrists and hands like more than just normal chunky fingers

Flight socks can help somewhat. Mine are swollen but not painful, but back when I was still at work they really hurt and the socks helped. They help stop you getting the dreaded varicose veins too.

Ohhh let us know how you get on Jess hope its just part of the pregnancy bloat. Better to call your midwife just in case. Keep us posted, big hugs! XX

I have arthritis as well so my feet are decidely swollen and puffy. My face feels really puffy around my chin and neck as well. Feel so attractive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back