Help!!!

Lou1103

Reaction score
I miscarried on 26th June, my levels had been rising really slowly. I had a hcg test on 27th june where my hcg levels had dropped to 400.

I took a pregnancy test today expecting it to at least be a really light positive, instead its REALLY dark.

I've attached 2 pics,15th june when i was 5+1, the other test was this morning. I miscarried at 6+5.

Same brand of test, is this weird? Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 28
Sorry this is todays

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    434 KB · Views: 28
I know u get a pos pregnancy test with hcg level 25 but i dont understand why its so dark. With my
Last mc i was 7+3 and test was completely neg after 2 weeks xxx

I wouldnt even be ov'ing until now though :s. i dont get it :(

Docs confirmed that what had come out was
'It' and hcg dropped the day after.

It shouldnt be darker :s

I would go bk to docs ask for some bloods to be done there could be retained products still hanging around , I don't think there has been time to get pregnant again and have a realy dark line xx

If there were retained product, would my hcg have dropped
In the first place? I think ill call later im getting my hopes up that i was originally pg with twins xxx

get checked out regardless otherwise you will drive yourself crazy wondering what's going on....if the retained products is placenta then it could drop as some came away, but then rise again as it grows and produces more hcg........either way you need a scan or more blood tests to check what is happening....

hope all ok.

I'm worried about calling the doctor again (who dealt with my suspect ectopic) as i don't know thats the right dept or if i'm wasting her time xxx

Do u think those conception indicators could give me an idea of whats happening? Xxx

Do you have any symptoms to go with the test? I would go to whoever you saw as it is really a follow up of the help they already gave you, you wont be wasting anyones time you need answers xx

Not really, had a couple of headaches but nothing that made me suspect anything. Just called and they want to scan me, probably tomorrow xxx

Looking at those pics wow how dark is that. Could be retained product but if the examined it I'm sure they would of noticed if it wasn't complete. Maybe your doing a me with my daughter. Fx for you that's both of us with scans tomorrow x

I know can't help but get my hopes up. The doc did say that was it and then my levels dropped and i've been googling (i know i shouldnt) n people are saying thats happened when theyve miscarried a twin. I'll probably be disappointed tomorrow. Good luck for tomorrow hun xxx

Have they given you a time for your scan yet. Will be thinking of you x

Gosh I totally missed this yesterday!!
Hope all goes ok hun- will be checking in after my meeting this morning to see if there is any news! Would be lovely if it was good news... Xxx

I don't think there will be any news today, they didnt call and i chased and still no call!! Probably be monday now, sorry ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back