Help!!!

I don't think there will be any news today, they didnt call and i chased and still no call!! Probably be monday now, sorry ladies xxx

Don't apologise!! The waiting must be driving you crazy!! Hope you're doing ok xxx

Yeah its frustrating. Im feeling more rational today, i know its more likely to be left over tissue, its just the fact that my hcg dropped thats confusing me. But like iwant3 said it could be leftover placenta. My mind is doing loops lol xxx

I bet. Totally understandable. Do you have something going on this weekend to take your mind off it if you don't end up going in today? Xx

Im booked in for monday morning, going to get a conception indicator later and see what it says, dont know what i'll gain from that but still lol. No, not much planned really but i'll be ok. Just wondering, if its retained tissue, will i have the chance to wait a little to see if it will come out by itself? Or will they pressure me to have medical management? Xxx

Oh god. Just went to buy a conception indicator and the lady who took the security thing off was lile 'awww is it
For you?!, exciting isnt it?!' I know she was being nice but it was horrible :( xxx

It is hard with my last loss I got asked how far I was. I swear I'm not leaving the house until my bumps gone. Are you doing it now or waiting until the morning? It's kind of exciting I have my fingers crossed for you x

Yeah that would be awful!! I'm gonna wait a couple of hours and do it tonight. Not sure what i'm expecting to see lol xxx

Good luck hun xx

When my friend had retained tissue, she had to have surgical management in the end as they were worried about it being in there so long after her mc, but I think every case is different. They will probably discuss your options but hopefully it will still be down to what you want xxx

Hope so.
Conception indicator says 2-3 weeks i.e 4-5 weeks from lmp. At least at those levels if theres a baby i should see it. Even more confused. It dropped to 400 the day after my mc :s xxx

How strange... Hope you get some answers soon... You're really in limbo at the moment aren't you. Xx

Yeah lol i do think its retained tissue now, at least i'm not excited for monday so i cant be disappointed xxx

Hi Lou

I have been without broad band for a few days and missed your thread. OMG that line is bright bright bright. Vey confusing - I did not think retained tissue could do that i.e cause your hcg levels to raise again. You must be so confused hun

Wishing you positive thoughts, I'll be watching to see what happens at the scan xxx

Neither did i, its very strange. Especially since my hcg dropped the day after my mc to 400. According to my conception indicator my levels went down and have stayed the same since or risen. Yeah very confusing lol thank you :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Hi Lou

The attachment is really useful - I have saved it to my desktop. Let me know how things go. pm me if you want a better chat xxx

Nothing there. No retained tissue. I dont understand how there could be nothing at all but my hcg is rising. So embarrassing xxx

How did they explain it at the hospital???? Xx

They just said theres no retained tissue and to test again next week. They were really unhelpful actually made me feel likean idiot xxx

Sorry to hear ur news it's such a Co fusing time I'd aa mc over a week ago and was still resting positive till this mornng xx

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back