Help?

becky2102

Reaction score
Basically about an hour ago I was sat and I went really dizzy like when the room spins cause you've been spinning around, it lasted for about 5 mins, I keep getting period like cramps in pelvis and across belly every so often and when it feels like you need a big poo? Tmi I know but that's how it is haha. I keep getting nausea every so often as well. What is it????? Help xx

Don't know, sounds weird! Low BP or a BH? Someone on here might know. Could text your mw if she doesn't mind that sort of thing.

I don't think she would want me to text her I'm laid in bed to see if it passes x

Not sure. Could be BH. Could be BP related. If it happens again or anything gets worse I'd give MW or mat unit a call just to be sure.
Hope you're feeling better and sorted soon!

My head is pounding and the cramps keep coming and going making me put my knees up :-( x

Hmm try a nice soak in the bath hun, it might help ease it a bit. If it keeps on though, go get checked out!!

Little update.... Tmi but I have the runs haha. What do I dooooo x

Sounds like a bug hun. Stay hydrated and rest. Hope you feel better soon if it carries on too long get to the Dr as you don't want to get hydrated. X

Rest up for the night. Keep drinking and try to eat if you're not feeling sick or anything.
Like umbungo said, if it goes on too long go to Dr.
Feel better soon!!

Keep hydrated have a bath warm not hot then go to bed n snuggle up try to sleep xx

Soaps and drinks it is, lets hope it passes, thanks everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back