Help!

missac

Reaction score
I have just been to the toilet as I was feeling sick (eaten too much crap!) I wasn't actually sick, but yoiu know when you get the watery mouth? Well I was spitting in the toilet to get rid of it and it was blood . Each spit was reddy pink! I went and checked my teeth and gums to see if it was that but they lookedfine and no trace of blood in my mouth, does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? It has stopped now, but would be interested to know what it was! (by the way, I don't make a habit of spitting!!)

were you coughing to try and get the sick up? if so you could have just torn your throat but id ring NHS direct if i was you!
hope everythings ok :hug:

I wasn't coughing I was just spitting, but I just did a big cough and there was nothing there, I know I would be the first to advise NHS direct but I don;t feel as if there is really anything wrong because it has stopped!

have you got heartburn? i just read if you have heartburn just should talk to your MW if you are spitting up blood
it all depends on how you feel tho, there is probably nothing wrong if it has stopped

I have suffered really badly with heart burn but funnily enough not really today! I have taken two rennies today as opposed to my normal one packet! I just text P (he's at work)to see what he thinks I shoudl do, but I don't think he has looked at his phone yet!!!

do you have a bloody nose atall as the two as connected.if not just give NHS direct a call, thats what they are there for

no bloody nose, I am riding it out to see what happens!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back