Help!

Heather1986

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm new here and was wondering if anyone could help!
I'm 25, not trying to conceive yet but we've talked about trying soon. We use the withdrawal method...
On Saturday I got my period on time but it only lasted until Sunday night. On Monday there was no blood all day, Tuesday a bit of brown/pink blood and today a bit of spotting. My periods have always been 5 days long without fail since I was 11 so this is very strange for me! On top of that on Saturday morning my toast that I have every day made me feel sick but I didn't think anything of it as my 'period' was there!
Right now I feel queasy, sick on and off and really tired. I've been quite emotional recently too. My stomach feels sensitive as well.
I thought I may be imagining it because I want to be pregnant but I can't imagine the fact my period disappeared after 2 days! Do you think I could be pregnant? I certainly feel weird.
Haven't taken a test yet as I don't wanna do it too soon.
Any help would be appreciated!

Implantation bleeding is usually only literally a couple spots hun, so I would say it was just a light period, i've had loads of weird ones before even down to one day of pink! However, if you think you're pg, and you've already had an 'implantation' bleed which could have been the weird period then it would show up on a test already so do one to put your mind at rest. Good luck when you do start trying :) xx

Thats what I thought but my mum said she had light bleeding for the first 3 months when she had my brother. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If I still feel like this tomorrow I'll get a pregnancy test!
Thanks for replying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back