advice needed please

paulabear

Reaction score
hi on tuesday(8thmay) I had period like cramps when I went toilet there was a bit of blood when I wiped so i assumed my period was coming early yet there has been none since, my period is due Saturday any advice girls x

hi on tuesday(8thmay) I had period like cramps when I went toilet there was a bit of blood when I wiped so i assumed my period was coming early yet there has been none since, my period is due Saturday any advice girls x

Hello.

I had something similar on the 11th April it was on and off for 3 days. i had a brown spot in my underwear. The next morning I wiped myself and I have a tissue full of clear sticky discharge with a couple of streaks of red blood in it! TMI I know sorry. :lol: But after this I saw nothing else not even to this day!

It maybe spotting? I mean I had my cramps 3 weeks before this happened. I had cramps about a week ago also but there is no bleeding with them. My bleeding is before or after them. But haven't been at the same time. Hope this helps a little?

Last edited:
Probably not the most helpful answer but I'd wait and if you don't get your period on Saturday do a test :)
Good luck x

sounds like implantation bleeding same happened to me ihad some blood thought my period was coming then nothing again,tested the following day was positive

update, no period so done a eBay cheapie test but was negative, now I have a lot of ewcm any ideas wots going on

Give it a couple more days and test again, you might have tested too early x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back