Help?!

Jorji

Reaction score
I'm really worried, my little boy has been off school ill and i didn't get any sleep last night whatsoever because i was up with him and then i couldnt get comfortable because my hips kept hurting.

Now i've just started bleeding, i think i'm spotting but i'm scared it's my period :( i'm 4/5 days late and i just feel pregnant...

Does it sound like spotting? It's just a little bit when i wipe and it's a bit pinky red rather than brown?

No I've had 3 negatives I was going to test tomorrow.. I had spotting with my daughter but it was more brownish at about 5/6 weeks. I'm not cramping i just have a really bad tugging feeling.... the bleeding has just stopped so i guess it is spotting?

So I ended up going to hospital because I was getting dizzy and a weird pain on my right side and the bleeding got worse... my hpt was negative and the doctor said he thought it could be ovarian cysts :( very gutted about it) so i have to go to the GP's tomorrow and request for a scan, if anybody has been through something similar please could they let me know.

My bleedings keeps coming and going all very weird!

I'm just glad my bf is so supportive, we had a cry together and i feel much better, at least we've got each other :)

Thanks Louise for your support you're a star :)

xx

no worries lovely thats what we are here for :hug::hug::hug:
sorry i cant help you more about the cysts but im sure someone here will know more xx

Sorry to hear this hun :hug: Let us know what happened at the doctors x

Thinking of you for today, good luck hunni

Donna xx

Thinking of you 2day hope everything goes ok. xx

Hope it went ok today, concerned for you -JJ

Thanks for all your support ladies! I went to the doctors yesterday, and they've booked me in for a pelvic scan, had some blood tests today too. He said it could be a few things; stress, ovarian cysts, something hormonal, or IBS! I was really shocked about the IBS one but recently my pelivs has hurt so much when I lie down on it I can't sleep and I have been constipated lol - So hopefully it's not ovarian cysts :)

Just been feeling a bit low really, my bf and I don't have any kids together and we've been trying trying for about 4 months now to no avail, and I guess 8 months altogether of not trying so hard so I really want this to happen!

Once though, thanks again :)

xx

i have ovarian cysts hun!...

my sis was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2007, i got scanned and had a cyst the size of a golf ball on my ovary and fallopian tube, to which my ovary and part fallopian had to be removed...

currently have cysts on left side but not big or severe...you will be fine hun, they are common and doctors are good at treating them etc xx

Aww i'm sorry to hear that hun :(

Does it effect your chances of conceiving a lot? I think that's all that i'm worried about really.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back