No bleeding :(

jenna

Reaction score
i had some brown 'bleeding' which i guessed was start of AF some red spotting and then nothing. I thought id leave it a few days to see whats happend and nothing :( not even brown anymore. Its not even been enough to go onto a pad, its just when i wipe so im guessing AF hasnt shown yet? im not sure :? :cry:

Really sorry she hasn't shown yet! But i found after my m/c I usually get an extremely light bleed (not enough for a pad) for up to five days before AF! Hope it shows soon.

xx

it was better than nothing I suppose. Hopefully means AF is getting there slowly or getting back 2 normal. Write down when this happened as it may count as an AF :hug: :hug:

Aww Jenna I hope things settle for you soon :hug:

Oh Jenna you must be so frustrated........ I bet you wish it was either one thing or the other!! Perhaps it is worth talking to your doctor again - my mum bleed every month with my brother.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Jenna

It's neverending this nightmare for us! Just to reassure you, i have read in different books that anovulatory cycles can end in a very light bleed because its isn't a true menstruation (i.e. when an egg is released and doesn't inplant) it is just that the lining of the uterus gets too thick for it to sustain itself so some of it comes away (sorry if TMI) causing a bleed.

Hope thats of some reassurance to you?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

PS CD 78 for me :cry: As of this Sunday it will be the quivilant of 3 normal period/cycles i have missed (i.e. 28 x 3). :cry: :cry: :cry:

so that could have been my AF? :think:

:cry: It gets more and more confuseing by the month. Ill haveto go back to my GP and ask for advice because this is rediculas! :shock:

:hug: :hug: Sorry AF hasnt shown for you hun. Its horrible isnt it. :( i wish i had 28 day cycles again, it seems like a waste just waiting and waiting, its doing my head in! :x :hug: :hug: :hug:

reallyoldmum said:
Oh Jenna you must be so frustrated........ I bet you wish it was either one thing or the other!! Perhaps it is worth talking to your doctor again - my mum bleed every month with my brother.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Out of curosity, how did your Mum know she was pregnant?

Sorry hun, hopefully it is AF just a very strange one! Go back to your doc, see if they can explain it rather than wondering what it might be. lots of hugs. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It was 43 years ago - she didnt until she was three months and was feeling so awful went to she her doctor - I suppose they did an internal - not really sure but I know that in the december and january they rushed her in to hospital but once she was 5 months they just said it was something that happened to some ladies - it never happened with me or my younger brother but it was really scary apparently bless her.

my mum bled a lot when she was pregnant with me. I dont think im pregnant though. But today iv been feeling sore down there, nothing else though no more blood/brown. I dont know weather this would be a new cycle or am i still on CD86, or what ever it is now :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back