Help with the wording of a letter of complaint please!

Storm.

Reaction score
Im usless at writing letters esp when it comes to complaints, this one is to my housing association who we rent from,
Basically the prob is this:

When I moved in in 2006 it was a brand new property, it seemed great (note the word seemed) but within a few months the cracks and problems started to show them selves
Most I dealt with myself, (Including putting back on coving, skirting boards and even part of a doorframe!)

The one thing though that I hated more then anything esle though, are the slugs, who are permantly in the kitchen, I put salt down on the floors, and around the doors etc, but dealt with it,

But now its too much, I just went to open a cupboard under the sink I found 2 of the lil blighters lookng at me, feeling sick :puke: :puke: I yell at my husband to get rid and work out how the hell they got in there,

he pulled most the front base off and found what you can see in the pics ill attach at the end of this, the white stuff is salt we have just put down, talk about a flamin bodge job, part of the unit is being held up with what looks like 2 doorstops, and the hole for the pipes looks like it has just been snapped! We dont know how deep the hole goes down though!

A while back we took a whole unit off the wall as it was annoying us (very badly designed kitchen) and underneath was parts but brand new still in unopened wrappers, there was bits of broken floor and bare boards!

I have had anough and want to compalin and get this sorted but dont know how to word the letter in a way thats polite but also firm if that makes sense? I dont want to be fobbed off, any suggestions?

SNV87049.jpg

SNV87043.jpg

SNV87046.jpg

SNV87047.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member