ebay help PLEASE

annem

Reaction score
i'm really annoyed. I brought a coat from ebay which is brand new, any way it arrived and its got a hole in the seam, loose stitching and is poorly cut. I have tried to get hold of the seller but i have heard nothing back. It's the same as this one and from the same seller

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/single-breasted-c ... dZViewItem

what can i do?

if you payed by paypal hun open a dispute and say not as described, that usualy gets it sorted

How long ago did you try to contact them?

They obviously have loads I would demand a replacement and they pay for you to send the faulty one back.

Their feedback is pretty good.

I would try them with another message. As Urchin said, their feedback is quite favourable so it might be a oversite which I know doesnt help you.

If this doesnt work then open a dispute with them.

Nice coat tho...

well at last they have good back to me. They have saidd to return it and they will send a better quality one.

I have just written to them saying if the ones they have left are not of better quality or are not in topshop for £140 please refund instead of sending back and forth. (but wrote it in a nice way!)

That ebay tool is great if only i had seen it before buying! Did you see ebay on Watchdog last night? it was about people not being able to write their true experiences :(

Anyway i'm off to the post office to send by recoarded :D

I totally disagree with their current system whereby a seller can give you a retalitory negative despite you paying instantly via paypal, you as a buyer have completed so why should you get a neg when the seller is bad?

Also say if you buy 3 items from one seller and all fail to arrive, if you leave 3 negatives then that counts as one point so barely touches their feedback. One seller Ive just had problems with has just received 3 negs from me and 7 from someone else and its 2 points so her feeback is still over 98%!!!!! :shakehead:

Check it out, its WRONG!

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... 0158164267

i didnt dare leave neg feedback for the seller i got my doppler from as she hasnt done my feedback and i knew she'd then give me a neg , and my record is unblemished :?

My point entirely! Buyers are being held to ransom by bad sellers. I also really hate getting notes with my goods saying thanks for buying blah blah, please leave positive feedback and I'll do the same for you! That really really bugs me!

its really bad but i do not know how they can make feedback work. :think: Feedback is definately the main problem with ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back