• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help with the nursery!

1986princess

Reaction score
The nursery is being painted this week for the boys! I'm thinking of keeping it cream White and Toffee colours with nice curtains and light fitting. was going to put a couple of floating shelves for pics and keepsakes and I know an art student who s doing big canvas paintings for the walls. Just winderrimg what to have on them and looking for Inspiration??? Thought beatice potter might be cute! Not sure though! crap at decision making! X

You can't go wrong with Beatrix Potter! :D

Or how about the gruffolo? Or hungry caterpilla? It'll stay with them for a while too? Xx

I love the precious planet range by fisher price, wall stickers are good so you can change it more frequently x

I really like some of the themes mamas and papas do! but as ISH said, you cant go wrong with beatrix potter!

Go with a Precious Moments drawing with 1 or 2 written Scriptures at the bottom of the canvas.

There are so many lovely things to choose from... Beatrix Potter is timeless and really beautiful, but some of the bright bold jungle / animal stickers are also fab too! Have a browse on the internet and see if anything really takes your fancy - that's what I've been doing! Good luck and happy decorating! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back