Pics of my nursery!

petchy

Reaction score
well i've almost finished my nursery - just the finishing touches to go! going to make some nice curtains and some large colourful canvases to go on the walls, as i painted them white to keep the room light and airy! and theni need some shelves and storage etc. i have posted some pictures onto my blog, so if you want to have a look, just follow this link: http://solveigandmichael.blogspot.com/ (i'm very proud, did the floor all on my own!!!) :D :D :D

It's gorgeous, very well done. I only wish that I could get that motivated. I keep telling myself that I wont do any baby shopping or decorating until my 23 week scan which is next week.

Alison

22 weeks + 4 days

Well Done!! The floor is gorgeous!!! I only hope to have your energy by the time Im at your stage!!!

xoxo Ree

well done!!!!!!!

I can't wait to get mine started...but I don't have your energy, and I need to wait after the 1st of october, when the guy comes to sand our wooden floor! I have been asking my husband to do it, but there was always something " more important", so now, I have a strong argument!!!!!! :D
I have the cot already, but need to assemble it!

Anyway, I love your babygro hanging on the wall!!!! where did you get it from? I am jealous!

Mel xx

Anyway, I love your babygro hanging on the wall!!!! where did you get it from? I am jealous!
it's from matalan and it was a bargain at £8! it's more like a snowsuit for wearing outdoors than a babygro, but i thought it was cute!!

it IS cute :lol:

Thanks for the info, I have to grab my matalan card and pay them a visit sometime!

take care,
Mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back