• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

help with names

lanny

Reaction score
well been for my 12wk scan and everything was great so gunna start thinking about the other bits now like names

girl idea's we have are:

Betsy
Besty-Bell
florrie
peggy

the only boys name i can think of is:

Herbie

any ideas on other names are welcome thanks xxx

These kind of fit with your ideas, I think;
Alfie
Freddie
Tilly
Minnie

I'm not good at other peoples names sorry!

i like minnie thanks put it on my list lol

sorry but florrie sound lika lorry
careful with names that can be turned into a joke, kids can be cruel

I LOVE Florrie!! :cloud9: That was going to be this one's name had he not been a boy!

I wouldnt worry about kids teasing TBH. In my experience of working with kids, if they want to find a reason to tease another child, even if they have the most boring, normal name in the world, they will find a way. ;)

My daughter is called Hebe - it's the name of a greek godess and pronounced 'hee-bee'. We call her Hebe Jeebie which is the obvious nick name so by the time she starts school she'll have heard it a million times over and it'll be a bit :yawn: if someone tries it as a tease!

Sorry Minnie is a no no for me as thats what I call my Who-Ha! XX

I love Florrie too! Fair enough if it rhymed with something rude or something that could be made into a joke, but lots of names rhyme with things and I didn't let that put me off Sam...

Yeah i love Florrie too and all kids get nick names anyway i grew up with Dicks as a surname and had to spell it out everytime i went anywhere! Like Merves mum said kids do tease; our ellie is sometimes ellie belly and ryhmes with smelly - eva is eva beaver and ellies freind anna came round today and is anna banana! I think unless it is really outrageous any child with a good sence of humour is not going to worry as they can prob make one up back!

i need a middle name for florrie my little girl is called dolly dot so i want summit like that ryhmes lol i know im crazy. Still no idea of a boys name tho, Mervs mum i love your dd name hebe so diffrent you have any boy ideas for me lol

Well if my LO was a girl she was going to be Florrie Love.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back