boys names

Reaction score
I am having a boy and I wanted some ideas for boys names. My sons first or middle name will be Anthony for sure where it will go I guess it depends on the other names and how it sounds together. So can anyone hlelp me that would be great.

i love the name Vance for a boy. I also like Nathan, Simon, Sage, Kaelan and Issac. I am due in April and if I have a boy i think i'll call him Vance.

well Im actually thinking of Anthony Michael, Michael Anthony, Anthony Nathenial, Anthony Devante or Devante Anthony maybe Atnhony Robert...But thank you for your suggestions...can you tell me what you think of the names i picked out?

hi again :) my son's middle name is Anthony - it hasn't really got any meaning as far as my son's concerned, but for some reason I had that down for his middle name all the way through my pregnancy! It's a lovely name.

His first name is Jack - I had a list as long as your arm of girls names, but only three for boys - Sam, Jack and Lewis. I had him at 7.50pm, and during the night in the hospital I was lying in bed just watching him, and suddenly realised he just looked like a 'Jack'. Sam or Lewis just didn't suit him. That was it!

Get some names ready, and also wait until you see him - his name may just come to you all of a sudden! Michael Anthony is the one that I like the best from your list.

Laura

How about naming your baby after the singer Marc Anthony???

I think that is one of his step brothers name so I dont want to name him Marc Anthony after his brother...But thank you

I like Ewan, Evan and Finn. My first son is called Joseph Lewis. If I have a boy next time I think I will call him Ewan James

Hi
Not sure what I'm having yet.

My three year old is Conor so we want an irish name.

Thinking Malachy for a boy or Marley for a girl

hello everyone is it just me or are boys names really hard i find that girls names you can sort of make up just stick two together anything sounds nice but with a boy you need something thats not too old not too babyish but a masculine name ooh frustrating oh and then you need one that your freinds and relatives dont have!!

have to agree boys names are more difficult than girls
both pregnancies we agreed on girls names straight away but boys took ages. in fact first time we didnt really have a boys name we really liked so it was a good job it was agirl!!
this time it is definitely a boy, due tomorrow, and we have chosen Cody Huw, after a lot of disagreement!
none of the family seem too keen but that just makes me more stubborn!!
i just hope he looks like a Cody!
nia

dont you hate that when you set your mind on a name and everyone else makes that strange sucking noise like oh thats different.

i picked bethany for my first child then some well meaning relative informed me that it reminded them of birthmark and they also told mt other friend kieran reminded them of quiche and this was after she had called her son it.

Neadless to say that person is not invited to any social engagment where any of our kids are present or any pregnant people so as not to cause offence lol :?

Hi,
I like Denny for a boy or Darcy, n Marni for a girl!!!

Love Marly 2 (dexter thats lovely)

!!!
:lol:

Don't be tempted to be persuaded by other people when it comes to naming your child. I always wanted something unusual and was determined not to give my baby a name that when he got to school several other kids in the class would have - having said that, I didn't want him to grow up with a weird name! My DH suggested Spike to me one day as a joke and I loved it! We talked al lot about it when I was PG - I didn't know the sex of the baby until he was born. My FIL is very traditional and threatened to disinherit us if we called our child Spike - I was therefore more determined! When he was born my DH was too weak to agree to Spike so we called him Alfie Spike. DH now regrets that and has admitted on several occasions we should have gone ahead and called him Spike! So- go with your gut instinct - I think any woman who has gone through with nine months of pregnancy and the joys of labour should have the ultimate right to call their child anything they damn well please!!! (within reason!).

We have decided on a girls name (Mara) ages before I even got pregnant but a boys name still seems to be difficult... however we both like Max with Jakob as a middle name - I am somehow scared to tell people in case they don't like it.... yesterday I heard someone saying "mugs" on the radio and suddenly thought - Oh, my god...it just sounds the same... but it feels safe to ask for your opinion - by the way we would like to call the girl Mara Lisa - so what do you (really!) think???

Pregnant with my third which is a boy. We are having a hard time with a name are oldest is girl Alexus, and our second is Gabriel and boy that was hard to choose. This baby we have ideas but want something not so ordinanary, so far I like Hunter, Mateo, Nathaniel, and Dyllen. Do any of those sound good to anyone? I liked Max that someone was thinking of that is cute! :D

Just thought I'd join in with posting my faviourite names:
Girls - Isabella, Scarlett, Crystal, Robyn, Drew

Boys - Logan, Lachlan, Campbell, Alistair, Oscar, Elliott, Issacc

It's taken us ages to short list, but we both like all of the above - however I'm sure that when it comes to naming your child it's best to wait & see what he or she looks like!! Yvonne x

My husband and I decided on Genevieve for a girl way before I was pregnant, and couldn't find a boys name we both areed on. I liked Austin, but he said no, so I named our cat Austin instead. So far, for a boy we like Evan. Nobody seems to like our names, they just go silent when we tell them. It's a little hurtful when that happens, especially since I'm extra emotional now.

Also, I don't want anyone to shorten the name, or use a nickname like Gennie. I don't like that.

Claire - I love those names!!! Genevieve is just so romantic. It really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks - when you see your little one just go with whatever is in your heart - Yvonne

This is my 4th baby, I have three boys. David-Allistair Scott, Liam Robert, and Scott Currie.
We both want a celtic name for this one, thinking mayne Rhiannon for a girl, but no idea for a boy.... help!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back