boys names

Hiya everybody,
What do you all think of the name "AIDEN LEE" for a boy? its the ONLY one we have both liked so far!!

Cadoline xx

Names are tough arent they my hubby and I again arent having too much difficulty with one girls name but with a boy we have it in our heads that we dont want it to be too different, we think a lot about what it could be shortened to, how it sounds as a baby, a child, a teenager and as an older man. Also how kids take the mickey out of it! Then we make sure it sounds ok with our sirname!
So at the moment we have:
Andrew James
or
Dominic James
or
Matthew James (James is the family name on John's side!)

and we have:
Charlotte Elaine and ££££ Rhiannon

ERica xx

Hi

I am not yet PG (but fingers crossed!!) and I like the names Lucas and Dylan, but my partner hates them. I can't think of any others that I like or that will go with his surname which ends in 'ley' any suggestions? I am just preparing as if/when I do get PG I am convinced I will have a boy!!

Kim

DH and I are expecting a baby girl but these are the boy names we picked out:

Ethan
Connor
Jayden
Trevor
Ryan

Our pick most likely would have been Ethan Connor.

Hiya all....

Im new to this site but think this is one mrs red goes on ( :D and kisses to mrs red) . Mrs red is seven weeks ,very early days but im so exited this will be my first and mrs reds 6th lol. My initials are A J B the same as my father his dad and his grandfather so we would like the initials to carry on . Any ideas for two names A J. we like Aiden but cant think of any others we like ,soooooooo.......pleeeeeaaassseeeee help.

Thank you for reading this .

Tone (redstripe) and Ragna (mrs red) :D

hi all
My three year old is called Mason. We are pregnant again and now are trying to find a name like Mason that is not too common but not too wacky either.
For a girl we like Daisy but we're stuck for boys.

I know we have a long time to decide but I like to think ahead!

any suggestions?

ok well im not pregnant and dont have ne kids, but since im a girl, i used to play dollies and mummies when i was a child, so i used to make up names. i can only remember one though.
ANYWAY, for boys, i cant think any that rhyme with Anthony, but i like the names Mattox Coby, Burley Jaymz, Tayten Conner, Kinsey elliot, Lachlan Malikye (dont take lachlan its mine :p) oh and i LOVE malikye as well... OK OTHERS, Pheonix Luke, Elijah Haarlem, Riley Micheal (cant take that either :p) and Blayz. thats all
oh can you all help me with this, i have 4 names 2 boys 2 girls. well 3 names 2 boys n one girl. at the moment i have Haileigh Rose, Lachlan Malikye and Riley Micheal, i need a name that will go with Jean, that my middle name, and is going to be my kids (when i have one, im so desperate :p:p) i like the name Chafia, but my partner doesnt, i also like Atlanta, again he doesnt like it, actually with the names i have he either cant pronounce or doesnt like.... damn him.. :p
xoxo

Hi there, I'm new to this forum. Am a Mum of two... one boy who will be 3 in August called David Levi (that name was certain right from the start).... David being my husbands name and his Dad's too (it's family tradition naming the first born boy after the Dad) and Levi we both just really liked straight away and thought it went really well. My daughter Rebekah Melanie is 18 months old, once again we didn't have much difficulty with her name (I knew the middle name had to be Melanie after my sister and Rebekah we both liked too). Now I am pregnant with our third and it will most likely be a boy.... the middle name will definitely be John (after my husband's Grandad) and we both really liked the name Daniel from the start and thought it went well together... Daniel John. However we have the problem that someone else on his side of the family loves that name and I'm a bit concerned she is upset with us chosing that name. However my husband says not to worry, she is not even married or planning children yet (is only 18 ) and most likely will change her mind by the time she gets there, plus she has no claim on the name just cos she likes it. Being female I'm a bit more sensitive about these things I think though. Don't know what to do. What do you think?

Kerstin, I say take the name :wink: (as long as she isn't pregnant or trying to conceive)

I like Jacob, Oliver and Owen for a boy

and so far Libby and Charlotte for a girl. But have loads more popping into my head :D

me and my boyfriend are both big ipswich town football club fans and someone joked about portman if we have a boy, (portman road is where we play) dont think its a good idea but whats every1 think

This baby names thing is sooooo hard but even though I am still TTC, I find it a great way of doing something possitive and during these months of trying.

We already have 2 children, Harrison and Olivia and it is so much harder trying to find a name when it hasto go with the other two.

So far I like:

Maisie Anne

and

Alfie Rhys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member