Help with baby milk

adele88

Reaction score
Right I need help. My baby boy will be 2 weeks old on saturday and has been taking 4 ounces no problem every 3 to 4 hours but recently he has started chewing his fingers about 2 hours later which im thinking he is still hungry. Im feeding him sma but was going to change his milk to sma (extra hungry) would this be ok or should i feed him more regular? He is such a hungry boy!!

If he's draining the 4oz. Hun I'd up it to 5 and see how you go :) Even taking the extra oz twice a day will settle him xxx

agreed with Mamafy, as soon as they start taking the whole 4 oz, it's time to up an oz. Riley was taking the full 7 oz of hungry milk so up'd to 8, sometimes he doesn't have that much but it's good to make that much just incase they're feeling extra hungry. if the extra oz doesn't suffice try out the hungrier baby milk! i use aptamil hungry baby and it's really good for Riley! but every baby is different :) hope this helps hun xxx

Does he cry for his feed? I think mamafy maybe right about upping his bottle to 5oz he may just need that teeny bit extra. :)
Ava-Mai chews her fingers but its for comfort she can do it straight after a feed but if i offer her a bottle she will refuse. She has done this since she was born!
xxx

yeah i agree Katie as Riley is always chewing his hands, sometimes it's a sign of tiredness for him! xxx

My lo has always chewed her hands for comfort - and now won't go to sleep without sucking her thumb. Sounds like its worth upping feed though and see if he takes it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back