Milk

adele88

Reaction score
So keyan will be 3 weeks on saturday im currently feeding him sma milk he gets 4 oz every 2 to 3 hours but i dont think its any good as he is still really hungry i asked the midwife if i could change his milk but she wasnt very happy about that and says you should wait until they are a year old. Will it be ok to give him one 5 oz bottle for his bedtime feed ?

If he is clearly still hungry and completely empties the bottle every time then up the amount a little bit. Whatever labels and doctors and midwives say are just guidelines, every baby is different. Give him a bit more and if he starts leaving milk in the bottle then you can give him less again. Its all trial and error. I also haven't heard that you shouldn't change the milk until they're a year old. If one milk is not good for your baby then you should try something else! Obviously don't overdo it and stick with what's good for you little one! Good luck! :) x

I totally agree just up his bottles by 1oz, what a silly thing to say that you can't change your babies milk!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back