Help! Which name is nicer??

Hoodwink

Reaction score
Hi everyone at last my husband and I have narrowed our name choices to two for our baby boy due in a few weeks. We are stuck and can't decide which name to go for. Any ideas???
Lucas or Dominic?

Hi everyone at last my husband and I have narrowed our name choices to two for our baby boy due in a few weeks. We are stuck and can't decide which name to go for. Any ideas???
Lucas or Dominic?

What suits better with the surname you have? Are you giving him a middle name, could you combine those two for first and middle names?

He will be Lucas Michael or Dominic Michael - they both work with our surname. Just struggling as to which name to go for....

I prefer Lucas but it's up to u and might even change the name after he is born x

See what feels right when you see him for the first time xx both names are lovely xx

I love lucas my nephew is called lucas and his so gorgeous.

Meet the baby, then decide :) you don't have to have a name sorted before the birth

I know like 100 baby Lucas'. So Ill go with Dominic.

Both are lovely.

xxxx

I prefer Dominic... But see what he looks like first :) xx

Last edited:
i prefer Lucas, but your baby might just look like a Dominic... my son was going to be luke or alexander and when he came out he would never have suited alexander. this time were having a girl and she will be either Anna or Jennifer... or maybe neither, but i have to see her to know.

My son is Lucas so of course love that. He'll be 8 this year and it was very unusual when we picked it, it is becoming more common now though. I do love Dominic though, Lucas loves that for a brother. But we're all big fast & the furious buffs so that's probably why! I'd keep both names and see what he suits best when he's here :) Good luck xx

I like both but I'd say I come across more Lucas' in teaching than Dominic x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back