Need help with middle names for a girl!!!!

debsladybird

Reaction score
Hi there all!

Not been on here for quite a while but need your help!!!

We have almost decided on our little girl's first name. Possible name choices - Megan or Imogen. What do you think??????? Which do you like??

We would like a short middle name but can't seem to find one that suits the first names and our surname of Taylor. Has anyone any ideas????

Need your help fast as I am due this Friday!!!!!

Thanks xxxx

Megan Josie
Megan Jayla
(MJ for short)

Imogen Athena
Imogen Ava

Megan Louise
Imogen Mai

Thats just a couple hunny, i hope you manage to find one you like x x

Firstly - love Megan and Imogen! For midlle names I think Megan Louise, Megan Isobel / Isabelle or Imogen Grace are lovely. Godd luck deciding on something xx

Thanks a million girls! You have given us lots to think about! I love all of your choices! I'll get back to you with what we decide!!!!

megan jay taylor
megan rose tayler

imogen may

thats all i can think of..love your name choices btw!

OMG THIS IS JUST GREAT LOL! my daughter is called MEGHAN LOUISE love it!
I've been a bit diffrent and put a H in her name! x

Thanks ladies! Some lovely name ideas! Some we haven't even thought of!!!

Mopmum4 great minds obviously think alike! Am starting to sway more to Megan than Imogen now so we may both have little girls with the same beautiful name!!!!

Due tomorrow! Getting a little scared now!!! Now sign of her yet think baby Taylor will be arriving late!!!!

Dx

OH good luck Debs - your pregnancy has really flown by, I have not seen you in a while , and your due!! wow

love both your names, can't wait to see what you choose when she is born I love Megan Fay

Thanks JJ mum! Just want her to make an appearance now! Can't believe it myself that we are arriving at the finishing line!!!! Its been a rollercoaster journey to get to this point!

Megan Fay is on our short list!!!! Dx

I hadn't thought of that name - I like Rae! My short list is getting rather long now!!!! Thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back