HELP ! Wedding coming up and 6 weeks pregnant!

susy

Reaction score
A little unexpected surprise this month as we are due to get married in April!! I am nearly 6 weeks pregnant and the invitations have all been sent out ! can anyone tell me how big I would be at around 15 weeks and if it would be that evident by then. I am really happy about it dont get me wrong, but I wish the little mite had waited until after we had married ,so I could have fitted into my dress!!( guess he/she just wants to be included in the big day!) I have had one miscarriage about 4 years ago, due to malaria and am 28 years old now. I am average size 12 but have always had a bit of a pop belly, which doesnt help! I am feeling really bloated already whenever I eat and look it too!! any ideas?? also. any ideas on what sort of dress might help make it less obvious. Thanks

I got married at 15 weeks pregnant too :D

I didn't have much of a bump really - if you look at the tummy pics in tri 2, a lot of girls aren't showing at all by then - but everyone's different. You show later with your first too, so there's every chance you'll only have the slightest bit of a bump by then. I had to buy a dress a size up from my usual though - to accommodate my boobs mostly! I chose something empire line so it wouldn't matter if I did have a bit of bump too.

Congrats on your pregnancy and upcoming wedding! :hug:

Oh - one other thing - your bloat should subside in a few weeks too :hug:

Hey thanks! glad someone else experienced the same! I have nothing against my boobs growing for my wedding! I am pretty pear shaped so it will be nice to actually have some for a change! I guess I have been eating a lot though as I also gave up smoking a while ago which also helps pile on the pounds! thanks for the congrats 2 in 1 ! hehe :angel:

Well done on giving up smoking - as a fellow ex-smoker I know how it can affect the waistline! :lol:

You might find you lose your appetite a bit if morning sickness kicks in - although sometimes eating is the only thing that cures it, bizarrely! Oh the joys of pregnancy!! :wall:

sorry but i was hugeeeeee at 16 weeks! i carry a lot of water with mine tho, u might not show early. double congrats! one for wedding, one for baby!

Yes, funnily enough I gave up smoking about a week before I knew I was pregnant although I am still using NRT. I feel a lot healthier in many ways but I just cant stop eating!! :? So much for the plans i had of loosing weight for my wedding 2 weeks back!! :rotfl:

How would I know if I was carrying alot of water?. Sorry for being so ignorant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back