Unsettled baby

Emmamb

Reaction score
I'm hopin it's a 1 off and that he's gonna sleep tonight but at the moment I can't put him down-everytime I do he cries,then screams within 5 mins. He's fed,changed,winded-aaagh :(

Oh no :( been there. Try swaddling that calmed Isla loads x

There must be something in the air...I'm having the same prob! She went upstairs at bloody half 7 and I've only just got her to sleep (she has a bath at half 7 then a feed so usually asleep by quarter past 8) I have never had this prob ever! Annoying! X

I swaddle him as part of bedtime routine but he feels a bit warm so tryin not to wrap him up whilst were downstairs. He's had a really good feed plus a top up feed 15 mins later,he's just playin with my nipple so given him his dummy (he doesn't have it v often cos I spend more time puttin back in) and he's settled on my knee,but I know as soon as I move him he's gonna start again xx

There must be something in the air...I'm having the same prob! She went upstairs at bloody half 7 and I've only just got her to sleep (she has a bath at half 7 then a feed so usually asleep by quarter past 8) I have never had this prob ever! Annoying! X

Usually he's settled for the night by now,even wen he wakes up for a feed he's asleep again straight after. Don't think il b gettin much sleep tonight xx

He's having another feed now so I'm hoping this will settle him-for at least a few hours anyway xx

How was he after? Hope you managed to get some rest x

How'd it go hun?
I've already had this problem with Linzie, but I'm lucky that I can hand her over to OH and she's out like a light.
The MW said it's because she can smell my milk when she cries, but obv if you're breastffeding then you won't be having that problem xD
Hope you get him settled tonight hun :) x

Last edited:
He settled ok once we got upstairs-think it's cos it's cooler in my bedroom and we keep the lights dim so he knows it's bedtime. He had another feed then slept for 3 and a half hours (new record!)

The same thing is happenin this evening-must b his fussy 2 hours. Just can't seem to settle him and he doesn't know wot to do with himself xx

Could it be colic maybe? Not sure if can happen wih breastfed babies but mine developed it when he turned 3 weeks, every evening was a nightmare!

i had the same emma! i think sofia wants an extra feed now! gonna start my own thread about this lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back