HELP Think I am going mad!!

Greentea2007

Reaction score
Hello I am new :wave:

Please can someone help me? I had a chemical pregnancy in December - tested positive very strong symptoms, then got a very heavy period and all pregnancy symptoms stopped immediately.

That was it - all over.

This month got very strong pregnancy symptoms again 10 days before AF due and got AF again but a couple of days early. At first I thought it was implantation bleeding as it was old brown blood for about the first 12 hours or so then I got bright red bleeding and clotting and cramps - all the signs for a miscarriage, this lasted 2/3 days and then stopped abruptly.

that was a week ago and although I am testing negative I still have some pregnancy symptoms, not at all as strong as before but none the less feel very odd indeed, butterflies in stomach more than nauseous like before, feeling like I want to gag, sense of smell is heightened and I have a headache/feel tired.

I know I am not pregnant so why am I feeling like this? Could I have some products remaining that need to be expelled? I wasn't that far along for HCG to be remaining in my system a week later was I? I was only four weeks and 2 days....

I know that when you misscarry you do have some preggo symtoms...

I would suggest consulting your GP. As it could be something else...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back