Help ! Should I call a doctor or midwife?

Oh god how the hell have you got that????? Hope you feel better soon and def get be prepared for a sore bump tomorrow xxx

Your spot on Clare, the wretching has really set BH off and my tummy is so sore :( My back is feeling so much pressure at the moment too, its actually better for me to stand up which eases the pain, but then just makes me dizzy and sick again! Can't win! lol

I didn't get physically checked out as couldn't leave the house to drive anywhere as I would probably have had an accident in my car I felt that bad lol, and I was on my own :( By the time people came home I had perked up abit and the sickness had eased alot so I havn't bothered going down to the doctors. I will get checked out tomorrow if I am no better :)

I didn't realise you had food poisoning on your honeymoon! That must have been awful :( Its not nice when your not pregnant never mind whilst pregnant! x

Oh god how the hell have you got that????? Hope you feel better soon and def get be prepared for a sore bump tomorrow xxx

Oh god don't even get me started on that lol,

Actually I will lol... I am jinxed with the Trafford Centres restaurants! The past few times I have been, something has happened!

Attempt of trying to kill me no. 1 - A marbled roof tile fell down whilst I was eating my meal a few months ago, and I mean a hugeeee heavy tile, it shattered EVERYWHERE and luckily just missed my head! It fell onto the table instead!

Attempt no. 2 - They served me a meal of MUD! Yes, your reading that right, MUD! I spat it out EVERYWHERE and ended up looking like a right tramp lol.

Attempt no. 3 - I ate at Giraffe yesterday and had a Thai Duck Noodles.. That was the only thing I actually ate yesterday so there is no way I have been poisoned by anything else either :(

I think from now on, I will give eating at the Trafford a miss :(

x

I've never had food poisoning from the Trafford centre but have had a few rank meals there at different places. I think they get such a volume of people through they just don't care. I'd avoid it too now.

Oh god don't even get me started on that lol,

Actually I will lol... I am jinxed with the Trafford Centres restaurants! The past few times I have been, something has happened!

Attempt of trying to kill me no. 1 - A marbled roof tile fell down whilst I was eating my meal a few months ago, and I mean a hugeeee heavy tile, it shattered EVERYWHERE and luckily just missed my head! It fell onto the table instead!

Attempt no. 2 - They served me a meal of MUD! Yes, your reading that right, MUD! I spat it out EVERYWHERE and ended up looking like a right tramp lol.

Attempt no. 3 - I ate at Giraffe yesterday and had a Thai Duck Noodles.. That was the only thing I actually ate yesterday so there is no way I have been poisoned by anything else either :(

I think from now on, I will give eating at the Trafford a miss :(

x

Mud??????????? Oh my Lordy!!!!!!!!! U agree you need to stay away from there lovely lol do not go back a fourth time xxx

Hope u are better soon Hun, how horrid having food poisoning at this late stage. Rest up and look after yourself lovie xx

I had this at the end of my pregnancy - I couldnt leave my toilet either, was horrible, looked up on it & apparently its just something that happens to some (unfortunate) ppl at the end.

:)

Urghh nasty, I hope you managed to keep that toast down and are feeling better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back