BFP, doctors get BFN :s

Hun, think your definately pregnant, my doc didnt test me as he said home ones where better, he asked how many I did and said it's basically nearly impossible to have more than one come back BFP and it not be right! So congratulations! Xx welcome to tri 1 Xx

id say ur preg and the docs test was faulty!!
was it FMU with the doctors test? x

I got my BFP at 12DPO and went to doctor who said there was no point in them doing a test for another week as it would not show as the NHS tests are not as sensitive enough. So a week later I went in with my sample and test came in positive. Dont worry honey, your tests are positive!!

:D thanks so much girlies! I did use fmu...here's to hoping it's BFp on Monday and then I could tell my mum! In the meantime I'll just smile like a nutter lol

Aren't the GP ones way less sensitive - like 50miu or something? Don't ye worry - that's a BFP! xx

Oops I didn't read the second page before I posted! Yep - what the others have said!! xx

Haha, thAnks sunny girl, always feels gd to hear it again that I'm right lol

i was the same as the others, the doc just asked if and how many tests i done. he said the hpt are so accurate now they just refer u to a midwife now straight away. i would just believe the many tests u have already done xx

UPDATE....we t in first thing today lol at docs, they tested and called me right away to say it's a BFp! I'm officially celebrating now haha

Wooohooooo!! That's aces!!! Congrats and happy and healthy 9 months :yay:

Yh, what a hard week it's been jus keeping my mouth shut and waiting lol

Woo hoo!! That's great, just goes to show you the doctors ones arnt so good! Congratulations xx

Congrats and have a happy an healthy 9 months!

Congratulations! So pleased you got a result, you must have thought you were going mad!

Frickin' A!! Congratulations Sweetie! Here's to a healthy and sticky bean!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back