Fertility Monitor. Please help!

emmalouloops

Reaction score
Hey!
smiley-smile.gif

I am using the fertility monitor for the first time. During my last cycle I was four days late and thought that I finally was going to get my BFP and it was an utter disappointment when I didn't. I believe that I was late due to stress. This is why I bought the monitor so that I could put my mind at rest and so that I would not have to second guess cheap ovulation test strips.

My cycle began on the 10th February (should have been the 6th) and I am currently on cycle day 18. I have always assumed that I ovulate on cycle day 19 as my cycles are usually 33 days long. Therefore, I assumed that I had entered my fertile period now - starting friday 26th to wednesday 3rd.
I have had low reading up to this point and thought it would have been high at least today and am in need of a little reassurance. Am I just ovulating later than I thought? Is it possible that it may have missed my LH surge?
smiley-frown.gif

Sorry for all the questions but any help would be much appreciated.

Hi and Welcome to the Forum :)

Are you on a normal 28 day cycle or more?

Day 18/19 would seem long if on a 28 day cycle but not impossible. You are doing the right thing, use this month as a starting point to get to know your cycle

Sending you much baby :dust:

I should read twice at this time of night :lol: So you've got 33 day cycles :)

Then you should be entering ovulation soon I would expect :)

If you look at my ticker, you'll see that my cycle started on the 12th Feb and I'm only just ovulating now (and the OPKs are showing this to be true) Hope it helps in some small way? I think I have a 28 day cycle - no idea - so have worked it out to have a 10 day Luteal Phase...which seems about right (but also the absolute minimum) I thought I'd missed my "surge" as didn't start testing until CD10 (as per instructions) but found out over the past couple of days that I was worrying about nothing...the lines are there and they're darker ;)

I've also found a fertility calendar online that's really helpful - and quite funny as it pops up when I open the computer and said today "Your chances of getting pregnant are HIGH today" kind of thing. Made me chuckle :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back