Help please - a bit scared

GemGemxxx

Reaction score
Hi

I started bleeding on sat and have had a medium bleed since then which has been changing all the time . Today I am having major cramps and bleeding heavy !!! I normally have really heavy periods and I have medication for them however how heavy is too heavy for m/c ?? It's also a lot darker than normal period . I got an hour ago and have had to change a pad since then .
Sorry if tmi xxxx

I cant say for sure what is right and what is wrong - I bled very heavily on some days and was one step away from going to A&E and others it virtually stopped. BUT, if you are in any doubt go straight to the A&E and get it checked. It is probably perfectly normal but I always say better to be safe than sorry!

BIG HUGS HUN XXX

Hi hun, when i spoke to EPADS on the phone this morning they told me to ring the doc if i was changing a pad more regular than an hour at a time, just for reassurance id maybe give them a call?
Im sure its fine but least itl put yor mind at rest xxx

Thank you , I think I will make a phone call . Can I take anything stronger than paracetamol ? xxxx

I would give them a call but trust your instincts and if it feels "wrong" dont hesitate to get it checked! About the paracetamol I dont know to be honest. Maybe someone else could help there?

Good luck hun! xxx

Hi I would defo give them a call and yes u can take stronger meds codeine is gd or co codamol, hope ur ok xxx

Just had full on meltdown. , called hospital and they asked me how I knew I was having a m/c and not just a late period and that sent me mad and the. Said they can't do anything cause only would have been 5 weeks so call doc so called doc and managed to speak to her, she said no no call back that ward and tell them to see you early so called them back and they said no. Call your doc so broke down often ohone to the nurse who bless her heart tried to see if she was allowed to call my doc but she wasn't and said I should call doc and tell her to call the ward ... All I wanted was someone to say take a strong painkiller ... It's ok !!! So i phoned hubby sobbing and he called and went mad and got me the ok for painkillers and an appointment at 10 to 2 to discuss pain .
The thing is which I told Them is that the pain isn't that much worse than my normal period pain it's just that my normal periods are extremely painful and heavy an i can't manage them without the strongest available painkillers and the mega mefinamic acid I get from doc !!!! So paracetamol just wasn't cutting it .
Sorry for grammar , on iPhone and autocorrect has prob gone mental again xxxxxx

:( :( Hugs
Thats awful hun and really not very helpfual at all....just bloody demand your taken care of properly. I rang up this morning to cancel my early scan that epads gave me and they advised me to keep it to make sure my bodies recovering properly and they knew i was early due to a previous scan i had when they thought i was further on than i was.(whole other story) But if you know u wer pregnant and u did they should be dealing with you properly as having a m/c. It just goes to show they can as they are with me!!!
Hope your appointment goes well :( keep us updated xxx

Oh duck, you poor thing. Dont let them fob you off. Thank god you have your OH to help you when you are going through this. Let him do the shouting and you concentrate on you!

FX that you get the attention you need! Let us know! XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back