Help me

Sully2012

Reaction score
I am pleased to be pregnant but I feel such a mess. I am currently between 15 and 16 weeks and since last weekend my belly has grown so much that my belly won't fit in my normal jeans, my boobs hurt, I'm tearful at tv or feeling really insecure with my oh. He says he still fancies me but I feel like a right heffer and scared he will find other women more attractive. We have this week off and have our sexing scan tues but feel so miserable :(

We all have days like this. Remember when your pregnant your beautiful in your own way!

I was probably at my most hormonal and felt uncomfortable at the same stage so I reckon you are pretty normal just now. You won't feel like this all the time. Like Pinky says you are beautiful in a different way when your pregnant, bizarrely my DH really likes it. Just take good care of yourself and maybe get some treats in and wait for the glums to pass. FYI you can get inserts for the waistline of your jeans if you want to stay in them a bit longer, search on Amazon. Also I swear by sleep bras, made my boobs a lot comfier.

I know the feelin hun. I cry at stupid things, I've been in maternity clothes since 9 weeks and had to put my other clothes away so I don't try them on and get upset! My boobs have been sore since my BFP.

I'm really insecure with my DH. Maybe tmi but DH has a high sex drive and I've lost mine. Had a nightmare that I caught him sleeping with someone else. The girl I caught him with said "well u don't give him any so what else do u expect him to do?". I woke up sobbing and spent 10 mins in the bathroom crying. It was horrible.

Chin up Hun. It will get better :hug:

Thanks I will look them up I tried a size up in jeans but were too big on my legs, do u know how many sizes we go up when pregnant? I'm an 8 but look about a 12 at mo and my boobs have gone from 32 d to 34 dd it's all growing so quickly, love baby lots. I was just crying and my fella says that when we were in town today women didn't stand out and he loves me even more for carrying his child. Hormones!!! Usually I'm level headed and confident but now I'm blah :)

If its any cosolation I'm normally level head too and not much of a cryer however until recently there was snot and tears everywhere over the stupidest things. Bawled my eyes out one morning when DH asked if I was gonna get in the shower, he just stood there bemused and didn'y know what to do :D

I was a size 10 pre-pregnancy and am wearing size 10 maternity clothes so stick with ur same size at first. Best to try things on in ur normal size in maternity and maybe next size up for sheer comfort rather than ur normal size.

My DH says the same to me about loving me more as I'm carryin his child but it still doesn't help at times. It's all normL pregnancy insecurities. U will probably feel better when u have a proper bump. I think I'll feel better when I look pg from the front! Lol!

I feel like a whale most of he time but OH says I look beautiful he he! And ppl keep saying pregnancy suits me so I try be positive about how I am growing he he!
It will be worth it when Orlando is here

Awww hun sorry to hear your so miserable, Iv been like that on and off the last few weeks too as iv put on sooo much weight but DH keepts telling me im beautiful because im growing our baby and im sure your OH feels the same, anyone one i know who had a baby there OHs all said they were never as attracted to there gf i think its a chemical thing r something lol but anywya way like the girls say get some comfy bits to make you feel happier and some nice comfort food and hopefully you will pick up a bit soon

I also have a crazy high sex drive of a husband and bless iv done it twice since bfp so do get the same panics but they understand, just eh ya know work around it n do other stuff till u feel comfy with it if ya get my drife lol

Aw Hun hopefully ul feel better soon we all have days like this! Perhaps go on asos or topshop maternity and treat yourself to some nice maternity clothes! I felt alot better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back