help me!!

kellylou

Reaction score
Am in agony today ribs are taking a right royal battering baby hasnt stopped all day and im sore just want to beeft alone what is he up to in there?

I'm the same! Been having frequent "Alien" moments all day and it's driving me batty! Only a few more weeks to go and it'll be all over! :hugs:

I just dont understand my bump isnt dropping and as well as pains up by ribs gettong a lot of movement around pubic area and it makes me think i need a wee

Perhaps you have a long baby in there ? and there is plenty of time for your bump to drop still. Once it drops you will need more wees, to hang onto it while it lasts hun X

Last edited:
Im 36 weeks and 3 days now and only noticed yesterday that my belly was really low. It was quite a shock tbh lol and a bit of an inconvenience cos i was used to sitting my dinner plate on it lol. You should drop soon hun and i now how you feel about the harder stronger movements, feels like baby is trying to find a way out lol, My 6 year old thinks its amazing but i really dont like the feeling of these movements, they make me feel sick, same when i was expecting my 6 year old!

Try some painkillers hun and I find the wheat bags you heat up in the microwave work wonders!
x

Think i will go to bed with some heat just feel likr i need to pee more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back