Help me please!!!

Hi

I hope everything works out for you, hopefully your just one of those people that still have af for a while after getting preg.
Katrina

Sorry you are going thru this hun! Rest up, try not to worry if possible and I hope everything goes well!

On a good note, there is a lot of positive replies hun!

Thinking of you! :hug: xx

Well still bleeding, dont know if its an okay amount or to much, I have got through my first sanitary towel (sorry TMI) its not as heavy as a period would be, and there are no clots or stuff and I am not having any cramps or pain still, so Im still trying to be optimistic.

Me again sorry for all the questions, but I have been trying to find out as much information as I can. For those of you who still had periods or bleeding during pregnancy can you tell me if the bleeding was bright red or brown? (sorry for the personal question)

Cat&Noah said:
Me again sorry for all the questions, but I have been trying to find out as much information as I can. For those of you who still had periods or bleeding during pregnancy can you tell me if the bleeding was bright red or brown? (sorry for the personal question)

I had dark brown with Ella at 5 weeks :)

****UPDATE*****

Well bleeding seems to have slowed a little over night. Although there was blood on wiping when I went to the loo this morning there was no blood in my panty liner (SORRY TMI)

I have been doing loads of reading on the net about bleeding during pregnancy, and I know its definatly not implantation bleeding, cause its far to late for that and a bit to mch, so Im counting on it being dicidual bleeding. The statistics I have found given by most sites is that up to a quarter of pregnancies have bleeding during the first trimester and 50% of these turn out to be ok. and if a heatbeat is found on a scan between 7-11 weeks over 90% go on to be born healthy.

:pray:

keeping everything crossed for you hunny xxx

Ahhhh Cat,

Just read this post.

I'm crossing everything for you too and praying everything will be fine :pray:

Hope you're feeling ok Cat.

Keeping fingers crossed for you xox

how you doing today hun? not seen you on msn, i hope your ok

xxx

Hiya all, sorry not been on today. Bleeding is slowing even more today and nearly stoped. It has basically been like a light period. Which on one hand makes me optimistic but on the other hand I feel like I need to get another pregnancy test. Perhaps Im not pregnant at all! Perhaps I am just a week late with a very light period and none of my normal period pains and my clearblue digital test was faulty in some way, the bit of the screan where it should have said 'not' was broken. Im just to scared to do another test!

Hey honey, its good the bleeding has eased up now.. i really doubt that the digital one is wrong but if your having doubts, then you should really do another test to be sure! You have to know honey! U'll be driving yourself mad if u dont!!
How are you feeling? :hug:

Thing is If I do another test and the results are unclear or are wrong I could get myself upset. Like when I did a first response one early and got BFN and got all upset only to do a further 3 clear blue tests all to be BFPs a few days later. I think I would rather just wait for the perfessional verdict. Its just that element of doubt and paranoia. If I had my way I would use pee sticks every day throughout the pergnancy just to keep proving its real!

Hope your ok chick, I hope everything is ok :hug:

Whens you appointment again?

I really feel for you & will be thinking of you the minute I wake up Tuesday :pray: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back