Can you help me?

lea m

Reaction score
Right, after having my DD (6years ago) I had the injection for about 4 ish years! Then I had the implant out in! It was fins for a while then I had problems with irregular bleeding and the doctor gave me cerazette to take along side the implant, I had the implant removed at the begining of Feb and took my last ceraztte 16 days ago!
My problem is, I asumed that when I stopped taking the pill, I would have a bleed straight away! Thats what has happened even when I had the implant, but I havent? And also I have pregancy symptoms and know Im not pregnant nor could be since my cycles are now being messed up so I guess I just want to ask if anyone else has had this and how long before you got AF after stopping the pill?? Did anyone else get pregnancy symptoms after quitting cerazette?
Sorry if this has already been asked lol It would take me a year to find it if it has !! hee hee

I was on it for about 2 years, my periods returned to normal straight after even though while I was on it I didn't have a period at all.

Every woman is different though.

Is there a chance you could be pregnant?

Sorry I couldn't more help, just wanted to tell you the experience I had from it.

Kaylee
xox

Thanks kaylee! :D
I have tested but would have no idea as to when I could have got pregnant as I dont have an idea if/when I O!??
Its confusing lol! I guess I just presumed I would have a period straight away then start from there?
So did you not get any kind of pregnacy symptoms at all?

No symptoms, I was so surprised, I stopped taking it and got a period straight away.
Completely back to normal, I have always had regular cycles though.
I take it the pregnancy test was negative?
I would give it a couple of months, maybe your body just needs a bit of time to get back into the swing of things. Plus with the implants, I don't know it that would have affected your period coming as I don't know much about them.
You should go to family planning or your doctor and ask them when to expect a period.

xox

Yeah I have made an appointment to see the doc!
My cycles before were always regular too! 28 days never late!
Yeh it was neg! The problem is now, I have an appointment for a operation to my jaw and know I cant have it pregnant, so now Im worried? LOL I just like to be confusing hahaha

I just read your sig! Im sorry for your loss! :(

So no one else had any problems coming off the pill? Sorry Im just a little worried!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back