Iv got a doctors appointment :)

Just wanted to say good luck and send some hugs too :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: i think i will make a list, if i dont theres bound to be something im going to forget. I hope DH has to have a blood test, hes been winding me up about it and saying he only needs to sqirt in a cup. Hes never had a blood test before and thought i were over reacting last time i had one :puke: i hate the bloody things <----hehe :rotfl:

My DH hasn't even been to the GP's for about 9 years so im guesing he would be petrified of needles! Thankfully he has never needed a GP and im hoping it stays that way!

You will be find Jenna - just tell the GP everything. Without meaning to sound really scarcastic have you asked for a longer appointment as they usually only allocate 5 minutes for each one?

no i didnt know you could do that, i know we get a 10minute slot though, i was hopeing that would be enough :pray:

Hi Jenna,
make sure you stress to the Doctor how important this is to you and also don't apologise for taking up their time.
Whenever I went I would agree with them about how I had plenty of time and I was only young etc .. and it just didn't get me anywhere - so be strong and if you cry don't worry and please don't be embarrassed.

Good luck and well done for booking the appointment.
:hug:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back