help me.

nanny

Reaction score
hi. im new to this but me and my husband are trying for a baby for 13 month now & im getting really depresses because my period are not regular either. im waiting to see a doctor in the hospital but dont have an appointment until sept. How can i wait this long. Is there anyone out there that had this problem and can help me please.

I don't have any advice, but I just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum. Good luck TTC. Hope to see your posts around.

BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!!!!!

Hi Nanny,
I'm glad you've found this forum. I found it after crying all day because I'd got my period again and was just surfing around trying to find some magic cure on the internet that would get me pregnant. Coming across this site at least made me realise I wasn't alone.

Were you on the pill before you started TTC? I was on the Depo injection and have been trying for 7 months now. My periods are pretty irregular too. I thought I was settling on a 21 day cycle but came on again this week after 11 days. Gutted. Really thought I was pregnant this time (again!).

Are you ovulating? You could try testing to see if you are, or doing your BBT etc.

A nurse told me that the man should eat lots of tuna, apparently it makes the sperm stronger.

Have you tried Agnes Castus? It's a herbal thing that is meant to regulate the cycle?

Hope you're ok, come on here anytime and rant and rave, it's healthy to get rid of all your frustration on like-minded strangers!

Sal
x

Hi nanny, I was in the same boat as you. I was off bcp 18 months before I fell pregnant. I was stressing over it every single month and every single month like clockwork af showed up! I was so depressed. I finally had enough and decided to concentrate on organising my wedding. No sooner had I taken my mind off ttc than i was preggers. You really need some time out to relax. It really works.
Take care and I am sending lots of baby dust your way.
Sx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back