• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help me, im sooooo confused :(

Hey Chazabell!

Hope you're ok hun- all sounds promising....

Do you know when you ovulated?? As you're period should be due 14 days after that?

Good Luck and lots of babydust! xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
i was going to write exactly the same as starfish! you told her you were due, and there have been many medical ppl in my past who have been completely wrong about things. i would totally ignore what she said!! xxx

Agree. Ignore her and lots of baby dust to you

Im going to ignore her, and just relax. If it come it comes! If it does arrive i will defo be tracking OV just to make sure i am OV'ing nd when. My fella's also promised to cut down on drinking through the week to up our chances (i make it sound like he's an alco but he's not).

Ill keep you girls updated :) xxx

Sounds like a good plan :) Just chill out - and whatever is meant to be will happen :) Best of luck tho!

Girls I think she's on her way, got slight backache this morning :( xxxx

She's here and in full swing, having a party in my pants! Bitch!! xxx

Oh sorry hun. Hoping next month will be your month.

Aaah rubbish!! Hope you're ok, I think she may get me too but she's still playing cruel games at the moment.

Good luck for next month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back