Help ME IM CONFUSED PREGNANCY QUESTION!!!!

PrettyKi

Reaction score
Hey my first and last time taking DEpo shot was in September. I didn't get a period until March 9,2016. On March 29 I had cramps for like 2 hours. And than on March 31 and April 1 I was bleeding dark brown blood with no pain or cramps. (Embarrass my boyfriend notice it first when it was on my panties when we were about to have intercourse) Today is April 14 I have taken a pregnancy test came out negative. I am alil confuse and need answers. Right now I was Tryna get blood work but I'm awaiting for my health insurance to kick in which has been a month already smh

Last edited:
It could just be your periods are still trying to regulate themselves after the depo. I've had a period then 23 days had another so it is possible! If I was you I would be checking if you're ovulating just now as it's been 2 weeks since your period and likely you could be coming up to ovulation!xx

I agree with MrsS. If I were you, I would start recording your basal body temp each morning to see if you're ovulating or not. Coming off BC can be frustrating as it can take ages for your body to regulate. Temping will give you an indication. Use an app like Ovia or Fertility Friend. Good luck!

Download a fertility app Hun. They tell you what to look out for and measure eg; temp, mucus etc. That way you can keep track while your body sorts itself into it rhythm and you'll have a better idea of what to expect and when. It's not always exact but they're always within a day if you've logged you badics right. Good luck lovely. Xx

Thank you right now I paid for the Iperiod it lets you know when your fertile. Right now I'm just waiting for a period. On my app it couldn't help me cause I only put down one period so far, it said I need at least 2 periods for them to predict

Last edited:
I downloaded a fertile app and it tells me I'm 9 days late and I ovulate in 9 days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back