Help!!! ... I've gone off chocolate!!!! .... and icecream!!!!!! :(

Beckyb1991

Reaction score
Ok so once I accepted this isn't my month .... then symptoms startin my s again!!!! I'm so unbelivably frustrated right now.... There is no heaviness or aches stomach anymore, instead its been replaced with extream wind ( which tbh I've had a couple days) , headache , extream thirst , very very creamy cm (sorry tmi) brown nipples that always seem to be errect , overwelming nausea and dizziness and a bizzare change in my tastebuds. As some of you know I've been feeling super down in the dumps today so I thought I'd treat myself to some chocolate ( I am a HUGE chocaholic) took one bite and felt sick , it didn't even taste nice :/ and it was my fav choccy bar :( ... So I gave up and tried vanilla icecream which I love! Took a mouthful and it tasted like gone off caramel icecream , I threw up in the bowl! I'm totally confused! I'm so upset coz all I want is chocolate lol! Xxx

Wow my spelling and grammer is bad here lol xxx

Sounds positive, when are you due to test? X

Test now you are due on now arent you?

Good luck

My god Hun you have some big symptoms there i would test! Xx fx for you xx

Thanks ladies , can't test till friday as haven't got a penny to my name as work didn't pay me last week :( but will test friday if AF hasn't showed xxxxx

I went off chocolate big time was one of my first symptoms. Good luck xxx

Ooh sounds pretty promising to me :)
Will defo be stalking xx

Thanks everyone! I'm just hoping its not my body playing tricks on me. Xxx

good luck for Friday! I was the same with my first pregnancy. Im a total chocoholic and bearing in mind it was Christmas time, with lots of roses sweeties about, i couldnt eat one of them! not one. every time i thought about it i was ill (actually vomitted) and I also went off broccoli. Three years later and i still cant eat the broccoli. chocolate, yes. broccoli no. fingers crossed this is you on your way :D

I've completely gone off chocolate too! Love sweet things but not chocolate! Fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back