Either I've gone mad or the worlds mad

confuzed 88

Reaction score
I've had the most miserable past two days ever, mum n dad have been winding me up to the point I've just had a go at mum.
I live with my parents, and yday I was feeling poorly, swelling in feet had gone completely mad n hurt so much, I just wanted to stay in my room, so I cleaned up the whole house n went in my room to relax, put a movie on etc, an hour later dad came in saying to come downstairs n sit, I said I wanted to b alone for a while n he went completely mad n started shouting at me :S about how I don't have manners bla bla bla... I just ignored him, then he went spouting of at mum n she had a go at me... honestly don't know what their issue is, I always sit with them, I do as much as I can around the house.. a lot more than my stupid sisters who don't even wash the dishes! anyhow same thing happened this morning.. they starred calling me miserable, I said the one day I wana sit in my room by myself for abit I am getting so much grief for .. now its got to the point I've refused to eat anything in the house and I'm having choccy biscuits for brekkie.. I'm avoiding them to avoid anymore arguments..
sorry about my rant.. I just feel so frustrated at the way I'm treated sometimes :'(

Aww :hugs: hun. It must be the 36wk syndrome! I feel crap as well.

You need your own space and "you" time and you've done nowt wrong. I'm sure it'll all blow over quickly. But maybe you should point out to them that you do your fair share around the home and at times you feel exhausted and just need to relax on your own.

Family eh. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Hope you feel better soon. x

Aw ur parents are probably trying to make sure ur not getting depressed, as they have been threw it n know it can be hard work, an even tho they going around it wrong way that's parents for you!!

I couldn't live with mine haha infect I struggle to live with anyone I think that's half my problem x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back