Help, I'm so confused!

traci

Reaction score
I'm having loads of symptoms but I dont know what to think! I have irregular periods all the time, they sometimes come every 2-3weeks. And now af hasn't come for 5 weeks! My breasts are sooo painful and OH say they've got bigger over the last few weeks. I normally get really bad mood swing around af, but nothing! And since friday I've felt light headed and a little bit sick.

Dont want to see BFN!! Is it worth me testing yet?

I'm really, really tired aswell! I've been late a couple of times before and tested, got BFN everytime in the past! Knowing my luck it'll be the same again!!

There is no harm in testing hun to try and get answers, good luck x

The only things you can do is wait another week...or test i say test... so you know! if you get a bfn ... af hasnt got you yet so your not out, xxx let us know

Thanks girls! Might take the plunge tomorrow and test in the morning.

Hi Traci, good luck with your test, keep us posted xxx

I'll be on in the morning..... fingers crossed this is it. Sounds very like it to me...

Sorry to hear that hun, I'd wait it out a bit longer, if still no AF in a week, re-test. x

Still no sign of af!! DH told me last night he'd been researching early symptoms! Bless him, he didnt realise they could be af symptoms aswell! Tuesday will be 6 weeks with no af so might test again then

TMI sorry.....just been to the loo, AGAIN, and had some CM with a little bit of light pink blood. What does everyone reckon, af or spotting?

I'm probably going to wait til next week to test again, thats if af hasnt come before!

my periods were the same as yours hun hope it works out for you, my early symptoms were all the ones for being due on then about week 5/6 I was constantly feeling sick and overly tired. it was my OH who made me test i didnt want to get a negative didnt believe it once i got my plus tho :S

Hope your ok x good luck x

Fingers crossed for you - my periods too are a bit erratic! On Day 52 now and no sign and so far 3 BFN's (maybe testing too early though - I can't get my head around all this conception lark...!)
Hope you get that BFP really soon x

Thanks everyone but the witch got me! Oh well, back to the drawing board x

So sorry to hear that hun. :( :( x

Sending lots of babydust for November x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member