help, im really confussed about weaning Leah

Tori

Reaction score
Hey,

leahs 61/2 months and i have been giving her solids now for about one month. she loves it. I make it all and then freeze it. Shes been having veg and fruit purees and then munching on a rusk if needed.

My question is, when can she start having pasta and chicken ect?

I gave leah some pasta last night (it was special pasta for babies - so small) and then mixed one of her veg purees with it - she loved it at the time but i went to check on her at about 8pm and she was floating in vomit :shock: i was sooo shocked and scared, it was all the pasta i had given her - do u think it was too rich for her poor little tummy to take??

I felt like such a bad mother thou - maybe i gave her too much but i felt so :cry:

Hope some1 can answer my questions

Tori

rrr poor leah. I would have too thought pasta would be fine for her age :?

xxxx

At six months she should have been ok, but maybe it was just a bit of a shock to her digestive system!! Dont worry, im sure your not a bad mother!!

If you want to feel better I started giving max just one bottle of milk a day from the age of 9 months and gave him only food through the day, until bed (then he had his one bottle of milk) the HV didnt like it, so I said "Ok you come and do all my washing everyday a watch the poor little mite be stuck in a chair all day because if he moves he throws up his milk!!"

He is sooo fine with what I did even though it was what I should be doing!!

Oh well :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back