HELP....I HAVE SPOTS.

NIE

Reaction score
I know you can become a bit spotty during pregnancy, but I am getting rather annoyed with the condition of my skin. I have spots on my face, chest, shoulders and right down my back. I have never been so spotty, and want to cover up all the time so no one sees, which is no good as the nice weather will be coming soon (I hope)

Does anyone have any advice.

Sorry Doll, I can't help but when Baby takes over the hormones Via the placenta it should all came down..normally about 12 weeks....and the sickness tends to end too... but everyone is different... try drinking lots more water to help flush your system in the mean time... might help.... :hug:
Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

My backs got spotty too, Ive never really suffered with spots. My OH keeps trying to squeeze them :puke:

Ive got loads too :(

They are all over my face, chest and even on my scalp :roll: lovely!! I presume its to do with hormones rise, fingers crossed it doesnt last too long!

ive always had spots ever since a teeny, but mine have cleared up alot :cheer: i havnt done nothing neither to help the spots and i dont think u can use any spot stuff on ya face etc as pregnancy u cant i dont think :)

NIE said:
I know you can become a bit spotty during pregnancy, but I am getting rather annoyed with the condition of my skin. I have spots on my face, chest, shoulders and right down my back. I have never been so spotty, and want to cover up all the time so no one sees, which is no good as the nice weather will be coming soon (I hope)

Does anyone have any advice.

its only because you are in the early stages and your body is becominf accustomed to it. Soon you will bloom my darling and everyone will comment how lovely you look. make the most of it coz after 30 weeks everyone willsay how huge you are and how tired you look and you will feel like a bag of shite :rotfl:

budge said:
make the most of it coz after 30 weeks everyone willsay how huge you are and how tired you look and you will feel like a bag of shite :rotfl:

shes right, ul wish u were back in tri 1 when it happens lol

then you'll go paassed your due date and everyone who sees you will say''haven't you had that baby yet?'' or ''are you having a 12 month pregnancy''' or ''are you still here?''

and you''ll feel like kicking their teeth right to the back of their throats or in mens case their balls to the roof of their mouths

so make the most of a few spots hunny! :lol: thatsa piss in the park to what you have coming! :rotfl:

budge said:
then you'll go paassed your due date and everyone who sees you will say''haven't you had that baby yet?'' or ''are you having a 12 month pregnancy''' or ''are you still here?''

and you''ll feel like kicking their teeth right to the back of their throats or in mens case their balls to the roof of their mouths

Well someone I used to go to schoolw ith me said to me 2 weeks after I had my baby ' Oh I thought you would have had it by now' :evil: I was like 'YEAH I HAVE!!!!' :rotfl:

budge said:
so make the most of a few spots hunny! :lol: thatsa p*ss in the park to what you have coming! :rotfl:

Oh its not as bad as all that!!!! Stop scaring the poor girl!!! :rotfl:
I loved tri 3, cant wait to get there!!!

I am not scared about what is still to come just yet, give me a few more weeks and I will start to worry.

I think I will give the Savlon a try at sorting out these ugly spots.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back