Spots..

babyem

Reaction score
So, I usually get a few spots on my face, but never anywhere else...

Now I'm getting them on my chest and back, yack!

Is anyone else experiencing this, or is it just me??

I'm the same babyem, the ones on my face have got a little bit worse :( and got a few on my chest, never had them on chest before!! Just gave them a good scrub in the shower!! X

I have got a few spots and I never get them x

I got some serious colgate beauties on my face and NEVER get spots. Oh well xx

The one I have on my chest probably has its own postcode, its that big.. I look like the moon! Crater face! x

Oh hun, I'm like a bloody teenager all over again- face, chin, neck, shoulders, back and chest!! I totally ming!

I think it summit to do with hormones.

XX

I feel like a leper!! I dont wanna end up being one big red and yellow blob! :(

Omg spots are currently the bane of my life!
I never even got spots as a teenager, but now my face is blotchy and my back is like braille!!
I also have a few just under my boobs. Such a nightmare! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Omg spots are currently the bane of my life!
I never even got spots as a teenager, but now my face is blotchy and my back is like braille!!
I also have a few just under my boobs. Such a nightmare! X

I belong on the set of a medieval drama, one of the women with diseased skin!!

Im a right stunner atm!! Send me down a catwalk and I'd have people falling at my feet! NOT!!

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! x

well this should make you feel better a well as spots iv got a HAIRY BELLY !!!! - honestly my hubby gets jelous that he not been able to grow as much hair on his stomach !!!! x

My face is such a fright it could haunt houses. I look like I have the measles :-( Xxxxx

Oh my goodness I've got 'fluffier' to say the least. Oh and the spots, I look mightly attractive!!

Plus my down below hair is growing like wildfire! I'm doing very regular maintenance. My poor hubby prob thinks I've let myself go!
Xx

Oh my goodness I've got 'fluffier' to say the least. Oh and the spots, I look mightly attractive!!

Plus my down below hair is growing like wildfire! I'm doing very regular maintenance. My poor hubby prob thinks I've let myself go!
Xx

lol - my bikini trimmer needed batteries replacing within 2 weeks because of so much use! i've always been a bit obsessed with looking 'trim' but it doesn't give you chance to keep up :mad::oops:

I'm so spotty on my back. And my face is just blotchy!

Also, I've noticed about 5 or 6 really thick black hairs growing just beneath my belly button. I need to pluck them once a week! Wtf is that all about? Lol x

Im so glad that somebody else has admitted to having a hairy belly- cos mine is AWFUL!! I could be mistaken for a teenage boy!! And I also have the ahem, wild lady garden :blush: growing too quick to keep up with :blush: And my leg hair is turning BLACK! I've always had really fair body hair lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back