Spots

Bloom

Reaction score
As some of you know i seemed to have escaped morning sickness :cheer: but my skin is awful, can anyone reccomend anything to help keep the spots away. :wall: I had really good clear skin before pregnancy and now im all spotty. I don't wear any make up very often so i know its not that.

Oh man, I was in the same boat as you. Pefect complexion, then BAM. No creams helped with it, either. It went away just recently though, I am sure as soon as your hormones calm a bit it'll get loads better. :cheer:

Thanks i will have a look at that face wash i hope it will go away soon i hate it.

I hardly EVER get spots but i have about 4 on my chin! :( only small ones but still and my hair gets greasy within about half an hour of me washing it!!!!!!!!!

my skin has its moments - its been fine until today

so many spots :(

just try not to overload your face with creas and things and aviod using soaps as it will dry te skin out even more causing more spots
i just use a face wipe everyday tis seems to help
manda xx

i was ok

now i have loads.....tea tree oil is good x

my skin has its moments - its been fine until today

so many spots :(

just try not to overload your face with creas and things and aviod using soaps as it will dry te skin out even more causing more spots
i just use a face wipe everyday tis seems to help
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back