Spots

buddabun

Reaction score
Jesus I am like a teenager again! I have been breaking out for a week and it shows no signs of abating - fresh zits every day :lol:

What do you lot do about spots if you get them? I rarely ever get them and they are the lovely shiny kind that you can't squeeze (yet :twisted: ) and won't take concealer as they are too shiny :lol:.

I feel just revolting - I am shattered, spotty and bloated. NOT a sexy look...

Anyone got any miracle cures? :rotfl:

Sorry no miracle cures from me. I turned really spotty while pregnant, all over my face and back, even went to the doctor who said it is just hormones. Once Chloe arrived the spots disappeared. Oh the joys of pregnancy.

Simple oil balencing face wipes!! They are my saviour!! lol

They are in a blue packet.

They do get better mine were terrible in tri 1 then got better towards mid tri 2 xxxx

Witch Hazel, I use it everyday and if I stop, thats when I get tons of spots :?

Right, will try to track down those... I think another Boots online order is on the horizon :lol:

Thanks ladies. I just feel so grotty and uuuugly!

I know how you feel - my skin has become oily and a bit spotty too.
When are we supposed to get that healthy pregnant glow?

He he he I agree - (not that it's a laughing matter!) its been spot-tastic for weeks now & looking forward to tri 2!

Not feeling very attractive at all!!

I had them quite bad but since around 7 weeks I just get the odd one, when I was pregnant with Olivia I had loads of bad spots all the way through

It's horrible isn't it! I feel about 15 again! My skin and hair is so greasy, I'm breaking out all over the place. Not found any miracle cure yet :(

xx

I know in Tri 2 things are supposed to settle down, get more energy etc and hopefully no more spots but I'm not holding out much hope.

I certainly have a pregnant 'glow' but it's from all the massive red spots on my face :lol:

when i got my bfp i was gobsmacked because i got my usual premenstrual spots and assumed i was out for that month!!
the even weirder thing is that my skin has never been so clear :think: ive had the odd spot but nothing compared to what i usually do. but then i had loads in my 1st pregnancy. not too sure why tho!

I had none with either of my previous ones. It's weird.

I do feel just grim. I'm tired (nice bags!), I'm spotty and I'm bloated so have no desire to go out and be sociable. Hence drawing attention to myself in this wonderful little fishbowl that is my environment :lol:

I just need some better concealer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back