Spots..

Ah the joys of pregnancy lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I am also the same :( i think before i fell pregnant id only had about 10 spots in my life lol since concieving i have been covered in them all over my forehead :(

That would of been my first symptom of pregnancy although at the time i thought it was because i must of becoming ready to come on my period x

But i have them on my head and they never go :( some days they are bigger and redder than others, i also have them on my back :( and i also have a hairy belly starting lol!! x

And i am also naturually blonde and all my body hair has turned black hairs :( boo!

Atleast it will all be worth it in the end :( xx

LOL well I have been getting my waxing done by the same lady for 5 years now.... I had to get her to wax my belly the other day due to the ten wirey hairs groing like wildfire! Oh so attractive!

Afraid ladies who are early in tri one i'm over 14 weeks and still getting loads of spots!, don't think they're going away anytime soon!...Saying that i also have impertigo according to Dr when i went about a uti. Even less attractive!

Will be worth it in the end, sure OH thinks i'm letting myself go tho lol! x

Well ladies, I'm officially joining you spotty lot haha...my bloody chin arrrggghhh, thank god for foundation, and I'm thrilled to hear I have turning into a gorilla to look forward to ;-)

I've always had problems with spots but a few years ago, had a very expensive treatment to sort them out, then have had lovely skin since then, at about 3dpo my face broke out in huge spots and its been the same since, and I've got them on my back ... the sacrifices we make.

Just been face timingl my mother ... she was kind enough to tell me I look like Sh*t

I feel like I've done 20 rounds on the waltzer back to back!

With my first pregnancy, oh noticed I had a hairy lower back so I'm checking daily now. It's really the most magical time, this :) lol

OH say I'm one of the hair bear bunch now :(

I found the biggest hair on my chin today it scared the crap out of me all that kept going Through my mind was "not by the hair on my chinny chin chin" I was laughing like a super freak to myself lol x

You should see the size of the spot I've got on my chin, arrghhhh!

Haha I keep waking up and theres bloody more! I think oh they are going then others are popping up - just on the chin area! My mother reacons its the baby taking all the goodness...pesky hormones in my opinion!

Last edited:
Im just covered in them, look like a pepporoni pizza!!

Shouldnt laugh...are they in one area? Also Iv noticed randon dry patches on my arms...is that normal too?

I am dry all over.... My skin can get pretty dry but as long as I moisturise I am normall OK.... nothing is working at the moment though!!

At the spots sth that appears later? As for now 7+1 I have none, hopefully it will stay like that, I never had a single spot in my life.

Im only 6+2 and started with them about 4 days ago...count yourself lucky :)

My skin feels really dry but no spots as yet (touch wood) xx

me and my gran have something in common now ............ we both pluck our chins !!!!! where the hell are these hairs coming from im on 29 ! o my days well this is fun isnt it lol x

me and my gran have something in common now ............ we both pluck our chins !!!!! where the hell are these hairs coming from im on 29 ! o my days well this is fun isnt it lol x

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
This made me laugh out loud! And I've just eaten my tea so I'm trying to control myself lol!!

I have got spots all round my mouth!! Disgusting!!

Shouldnt laugh...are they in one area? Also Iv noticed randon dry patches on my arms...is that normal too?

I wouldn't blame you if you did! haha!

They're all round my mouth! And some on my chest and back, yack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back