help getting rid of trapped wind

mumofmany

Reaction score
any ways to ease the cramps of traped wind, the pain is horrible it keeps coming and going,keep thinking its gone then back it comes i have tried drinking coke, jumping up and down, been the toilet but my tummy is so sore i feel like crying i need it gone, anyone have any good remedies

i find lying on my side helps and hubby rubbing my lower backx

thanks, i think i may try a bath in a min see if that helps ease it

I've had it too... Horrible. I now have heartburn! The joys of pregnancy....

yep ive had it constantly for a couple of weeks! x

it has finally eased off paracetemol, gaviscon, bath and just relaxing. I cant believe how much trapped wind hurts and its my 6th baby and i have only ever had it with my 1st once and i rememeber crying crawling round the room phoned my dad and he said have pop and jump up and down and t worked big burp and felt great but today was so diffrent same pains just lasted all day. I hope to never get that again. I really feel for you girls tha get it all the time.

Laying Down rocking my legs either side works for me!:) good luck girls it's horrible x x

I suffered from this in the first trimester. Try to eat little and often. I found a cup of peppermint tea is very good for trapped wind, fizzy drinks only exacerbate the symptoms. A warm bath helps, as does lying on all fours and putting your backside in the air, whilst rubbing your tummy, not a very attractive look lol but effective. Failing that, Rennie Deflatine is good and is safe to use in pregnancy but always check with your midwife etc. Hope you get some relief soon! :cheer:

I dont enjoy it, but it works.....peppermint tea!

Trapped wind release has now happened and in a public place lol!!! How embarrassing so girls want to get rid go out in public lol!! I bent over lol!! X x

haha, i keep doing it at work - i just cant stop its horrible!!! x

lie on your front but be on your knees so your bum is in the air

Lol!!! I pop anywhere!! I think you know what it's not worth the pain of keeping it in lol!!! X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back