Help from people that tested in the day AF was due

Discussion in 'BFP Announcements' started by Nic_M, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Nic_M

Nic_M Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, hope it's ok to ask in here. Anyone that tested one the day AF was due, how dark was the positive line? I was so good this month and waited for the day I was due and got a bfp and the line was very dark and now I'm panicking about there being more than one in there! Did everyone else have a strong line too? X

2. louise2610

louise2610 Well-Known Member

Are you saying you may be pregnant with twins? Only a scan can confirm that. The darkness of the positive lines has nothing to do with how many you are carrying sweetie x

3. Nic_M

Nic_M Well-Known Member

Thanks louise, I'm only just over 5 weeks so have no idea yet but I just strating panicking that the dark line might mean that there was more than one baby x

4. BunnyN

BunnyN Well-Known Member

It is more likely to have a dark line early with twins but a dark line doesnt always mean twins by any means. I always had an almost instant and super dark line by the time I missed my period. Different tests vary but on a FRER my test lines were darker than the control by 4 weeks.

5. Nic_M

Nic_M Well-Known Member

I used frer, thanks x