spotting before period help

ladyinpink

Reaction score
hi, all, if anyone could help. :) i was wondering if anyone is able to help me me and my partner are trying to get pregnant and i am not due on till the 16th Nov but on the 7th and the 9th Nov i had 2 episodes of spotting the first was pinky/brown and not like a normal period and the second was a little redder but of the same consistency (sorry if going into too much detail). I have been feeling a little ill but am putting this down to been anxious. I took a pregnancy test this morning (first response) but came up negative. but think it is too early to tell anyway even though does say can test as early as 5 days before period. When i have bleed it has just been when gone to the toilet and only when i have wiped then there is nothing else. has this ever happened to anyone.

I am not sure if this is implantation bleeding or just my period starting. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me on this one?

Hi. It does sound more like implantation bleeding hun, finger crossed it is for you :hug:
Oh and I think 5 days before AF is due might be pushing it a little with testing. I'd give it a few more and try again.
Good luck :pray:

thanks for that, i have my fingers crossed too.
:D :D :D thought i might have been pushing it testing to day so i bought a twin pack.

when do u think i am best testing again should i wait till my period is due on the Sunday.
xxxx

:D :D

If I'm honest, I'd say leave it till a day after AF is due, but if your like me your be testing again in a couple of days, then again a couple of days after that. A lot of us have become POAS addicts (peeing on a stick addicts) :oops:

lol, i think thats what i am going to be like. Am going to try and forget about it till monday and see what happens. xx :cheer:

I have now taken a test on monday and today and both were positive. My AF was due on Sunday not the monday as i orginally thought. this is my second pregnancy but i have found out really early with this one.As with my first i was already passed the 12 week stage so cant remember what my body was like before that.

I have still been spotting and feel like i have period pains so this is why i took the second test. (positive) i am not sure if it is normal to feel like this bearing in mind i will only be 4/5 weeks pregnant. has anyone else had spotting the week there AF was due and period like pains.

I am spotting at the moment and vaguely hoping (as it is a day or 2 early and I haven't spotted before) it is implantation bleeding. The reading I have done is that spotting is perfectly normal. However if you get any heavy flow of blood then contact the doctor. So I really wouldn't worry at this point as long as it is spotting and light.

thats how i started, spotting a little early from when period was due. at min i am still spotting its not heavy at all.

Good luck will keep fingers crossed for you. !! :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back