Help! Anyone have really bad m/s?

dani200420052000

Reaction score
Hi All, My name Is Danielle. I am 19 and Currently 8wks and 4days pg. I am having a really bad time. The m/s is horrible. I have this from when i get up 2 when i go to bed, the thought of food ,akes me ill. I dont even feel like eating.......... this is awfull. Anyone else out there have this problem too?

Unfortunately I don't have ms....would give almost anything to have it. I am still ttc. Remember that at the end there will be a reward and all of this ms will have been well worth it. Congratulations on your pregnancy.

BABY DUST TO THE REST OF US!!!!!!!!

I feel sick pretty much all of the time but doesnt affect my eating. Ginger is supposed to help. You need to be careful your getting enough vitamins, if it really is a big preoblem best to see the doctors they may be able to help if its extreme - there is medication for extreme cases.

Other than that apparently the more sickness you suffer from the healthier your pregnancy will be and is unlikely to be any preoblems.

I have found that eating stops my m/s, if I have snacks during the day I feel much better.
Try to keep your blood sugar levels up, so you must eat SOMETHING in order to feel better.

today I felt really sick and put me off food, I find it best to eat something really plain to give you an appertit like a plain biscuit or slice of bread and butter. thn you'll get the munchies!

Thanks for your reply guys!
I am eating a lot better now. I am having a lotta snacks. ITS Great x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back