m/s question

sarah113

Reaction score
hi
im 11 weeks today and for the past couple of weeks the m/s seems to have got really bad im being sick near enough all day and feel sick contanley, i only ever felt sick with the girls and had no sickness/felt sick at all with the boys.
does anyone know when its going to stop its making me into a right moaner?

sarahxxxx

Hi Sarah,

There's definitely not more than 1?

I've felt pretty sick previously but it wore off after the 12 week mark - if I remember correctly, I was advised that it often does so hopefully you'll be ok in a week or 2.

Hope you feel better soon.

DaisyRose said:
Hi Sarah,

There's definitely not more than 1?

I havnt ad my scan yet so dont know, probley is only 1 tho lol

Hopefully it will go soon, i hate being sick

Hey Sarah,

Sorry you are having a rough time. I don't know how to advise so I hope these at least halp to put a smile on your face. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: 2 weeks before we can go through door number 2!

Becs xxx

sorry you feel so rubbish- i totally understand as i was really sick for the whole of the first trimester but the sickness went by week 13 so hopefully it will for you too :hug: :hug: :hug:

This will not be of much help, with with DS I was sick from early on until the end (even in labour lol)

It would be triggered by tastes and the smell of some foods (especially curry)

Aslong as yours does not seem to be triggered by an aversion, I am sure that it will die down soon.

Good luck!

Sophs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back