Help & Advise would be nice

mum2be?

Reaction score
Hello

well i was on pill until i missed a period so stoped taking pill in case. So my last pill was 11 August. so waited for period no sign then done home test and was negative. so went to doctors and done a wee test for him that also came back negative. So then was asked for a blood sample which came back negative to. :evil:

So now im really confused as i still have not had period and been waiting to find out whats going on for 4 week this week will be 5 weeks im so down and dont know what to do.

About 7 days after taking last pill and when period would have been due i had a tiny wip of blood but nothing more, then for about 2 weeks i was having the usual sign but could have been in my head? But now i feel normal (as i can be).

Also i have IBS which can be really bad if i touch anything tomato related but for the last 2 weeks i ahve been having tomato stuff and have been all ok. This is why im confusd as my aunt has crones and when she pregnat her symptoms also go away. But y the BFN? :think:

:? please someone help :?

i had this prob i have now fell twice whilst on the pill none of my pg tests came back positive till i was 12 weeks pg not even the blood test came back pos till 12 weeks

nixylei said:
i had this prob i have now fell twice whilst on the pill none of my pg tests came back positive till i was 12 weeks pg not even the blood test came back pos till 12 weeks

Hello

Thanks for replying, maybe there is still some hope :pray:

Please Please lets hope :pray:

well i hope you get the results you want i do know of a few ppl this has happened to and all there tests didnt show until about 10-12 weeks so there is hope good luck

Blood tests should always come back pretty positive if you are pregnant as they coma back with a homone number level, not just positive or negative.

I would ask your doctor to repeat the blood test in another few weeks if you still haven't got your period. Just to make sure.

I came off my pill and didn't bleed for AGES once, it can take a long time to get out your system.

Good luck and I hope you get your positive soon.

Hi

Good luck hun i hope you get it sorted soon
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish